Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Small Penis ? The Amazing Dr. Kanaga. Bat Shit Crazy South Africa.


Some South African friends are moving down country and in the moving process came across an advertising brochure that they thought might amuse me. It did. It is promoting the services of Dr. Kanga who has it would seem discovered the solution to all of life's aliments




The Gynostemma  herb seems to be play a large role in Dr. Kanga's practice I am guessing due to the following claim.

" Adaptogenic effects include regulating blood pressure and the immune system, improving stamina and endurance."


                                                                   Gynostemma


Endurance is a concern of Dr Kanga he has recognised its importance in healthy relationships.




Now my African language is limited to a few ( but growing ) words of Swahili but it is great to see Dr. Kanga can provide "...HEALING THE FOLLOWING DISEASES AMONG MANY OTHERS " , 14 is HIV / AIDS. You have to love the photo bottom left or should I just say bottom photo. Fortunately for us Dr. Kanga is a multi-culturalist and has given what I am guessing is a rough English translation.




Well maybe not. 14 in the English language version reads " DO YOU WANT TO KNOW YOUR FUTURE " with 4 sub points in an Africa language. But I note that point 13 should provide great comfort  to the NZ Blogosphere " BEWITCHED PEOPLE CAN BE HELPED."

His medical talents it would seem are boundless " MENS PENIS TO BE BIG & CONTROL EARLY EJACULATION" through to  " TO PASS EXAMINATION / INTERVIEW "  and including  " BRING BACK LOST LOVER "

We are not expected to rely on just Dr. Kanga's brochure claims.



Isaac Jabulani  ( Thabongo ) tells it like it is.

" My penis was small, I was shy to propose love to women! I was scared they'll laugh at me. I used Dr.KANGA'S herbs & in 7 days my penis grew bigger. " 

Mrs. Nomsa Mbathe ( Melodi ) was equally impressed with the results Dr. Kanga achieved for her husband. From her own mouth.

  " His erection became very strong "

Dr. Kanga is easy to find.





If you happen to be in Kroonstad you can find the doctor at the Crn. Reitz and Murry St. between PG Glass and the Save More Mini Market.  

No comments:

Post a Comment