Monday, November 5, 2012

The fantastic Lesley Anne Warner

                       Lesley on Africa

                    African politics, security, and occasional travel tales







Usually I keep an eye out for Congo blogs and in that context today I stumbled upon Lesley on Africa  in her own words.

" I am an Africa security analyst focusing on dynamics of armed conflict, human security, weak/failed states, and theater security cooperation. "

What she fails to mention is that she is good in fact from what I have read so far excellent. As it is November the 5th New Zealand is indulging in its annual lets pretend we are Beirut Guy Fawkes celebrations. So it is with a sense of the surreal that I am sitting back reading Lesley's blogs.

I am at Significant Others  she is out which is just as well because all her neighbours are really getting into the whole lets see if we can blow the world up thing.

On the whole I would have to say this is about as good as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment