Thursday, June 23, 2011

Look trust me, we believe in equality

You are bad bitch's


"..EMA chief executive Alasdair Thompson today admitted there was a gender pay gap -- 12 per cent according to figures -- but said women took the most sick days. "


Look I have no major problem with this he has scientific evidence to back this statement. Strangely though he failed to produce it.


Why ?


" Because once a month they have sick problems. Not all women, but some do, they have children they have to take time off to go home and take leave," he told NewstalkZB.
Therefore their productivity was lower."
":I don't like saying these things because it sounds like I'm sexist, but it's a fact of life."
I agree Alisdair you have identified a real problem and I can tell you that as an employee I don't think about sex 5000 times a year except that I do.
It is time for you to go Alisdair, but you represent the New Zealand right and will be protected but every idiot on the political right.

No comments:

Post a Comment