Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bat shit crazy America ? ..... Michele Bachmann

Religion and politics really do not walk down even the same side of the street here in New Zealand, Graham Capill a former MP  tried to take NZ down this road and failed for 15 years to gain any representation.

" On 1 April 2005 name suppression was lifted and Capill pleaded guilty to a charge of indecently assaulting an eight-year old girl on four occasions.[3]These events took place between the years of 2001 and 2002, while Capill was still leader of Christian Heritage. His activities were brought to an end by the Rev Wally Behan, vicar of St John's Anglican Church, Latimer Square, Christchurch, the church which the Capill family attended. Rev Behan was acting on information received from some of the victims. Further charges of rape and indecent assault against girls aged under 12 (committed during the 1990s) followed. "


As  you can imagine I  don't like Capill. I don't like people who view gay and lesbian members of our community as an abonimation against God and condem them as the face of evil, while sexual assulting children as an MP and then as a morals campaigner, a sentiment shared by probably all New Zealanders and I don't like the Christian right, Capill is one manifestaion Michele Bachmann is another.


This woman disgusts me.




" Michele Bachmann has claimed that Hurricane Irene and last week's earthquake in the eastern United States were messages from God to lawmakers in Washington.
The Republican presidential candidate used the hurricane, which has killed at least 32 people and caused billions of pounds of damage, and the 5.8 earthquake, as signs of God's anger at government policies.
Speaking on Saturday, just as Irene was beginning its raking course up the East Coast, Mrs Bachmann told senior citizens in Poinciana, Florida: 'Washington, DC, you'd think by now they'd get the message. An earthquake, a hurricane. Are you listening?'
"She added, drawing some laughs from her audience: 'The American people have done everything they can, and now it's time for an act of God and we're getting it.'
She ( Further ) added: 'I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians."


Trust me I know about natural disasters I live in what the Australians call the " Shaky Isles ". I also know I suspect a hell of a lot more than that silly bitch Bachmann about what has caused the problems that face not only America but the rest of the world. I try and triangulate my news sources and sometimes I get information I can't provide verification for because it is provided in confidence usually because a reader has of my blog feels my understanding isn't quite up to scratch, can I recommend John Mauldin if you are interested in good analysis  although it might be slightly to the right of my positions.

John pointed out today  that greed is still the problem and Bachmann is the personification of that greed. The rich will not pay  tax greed. America wake up this woman is bat shit crazy, and you are seriously thinking of putting her up as a candidate  for President of the United States.



Trust me America the Pied Piper of  Minnesota will not expel the rats but she will ensure they get fatter and your children will not leave but become slaves to the system. History has taught us time and time again and as we watch events play out in Libya is teaching is again, that we can do this the hard way or the easy way.

History has a habit of catching up  with wealth  insanity.


" Enfin je me rappelai le pis-aller d’une grande princesse à qui l’on disait que les paysans n’avaient pas de pain, et qui répondit : Qu’ils mangent de la brioche.[3]
Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the peasants had no bread, and who responded: "Let them eat brioche."


That could be our future. While not wanting to have to run a guillotine I would far rather do that than experience the  guillotines blade. We have a choice ? Yes we do  lets take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment