Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gypsies. The hate continues , or does it ? Hi Italy

How often have I blogged about the stupidity of racism. Patrick and Tami have backed me on this and have taken  principled stands  both here and at MySpace. They have said exactly what I have said and both have been accused of being racists, I have not been accused but I am guessing that is because I am Caucasian. ( That is white for all you educated tea party people ).

Berluscon is a wanker and his rightwing maiden of hate  and trust me  she said  this.


" Wearing an elegant silk jacket, carrying a white Dolce & Gabbana handbag and sporting her customary silver eye shadow, the beleaguered mayor of Milan, Letizia Moratti, cut an incongruous figure as she scrunched across the gravel at an old Gypsy campsite in Milan last week.


The 1,500 Gypsies who once lived here have long gone, which is why Moratti had brought the TV crews with her. "When I first came here, I saw an undignified way of life. Now there are zero Gypsies," she said, before listing the other Gypsy settlements around Milan that she plans to shut down if re-elected this weekend."
I just want to say that I have no idea why the Roma are hated. They are part of the European culture and they are the new " Jews " and Europe again hates a people.

"... prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi, suffered a humiliating and politically ominous defeat in his home city of Milan on Monday when his party's choice for mayor, Letizia Moratti, was ousted in a runoff by a local leftwing lawyer, Giuliano Pisapia.
There was yet more bad news for the right in Naples where the candidate of the fiercely anti-Berlusconi Italy of Principles party, Luigi De Magistris, stormed home with more than 65% of the ".
Berlusconi was defiant despite the results that some political adversaries said marked the beginning of the end of his ascendancy in Italy's public life.
"This time we didn't win, but we continue. I am a fighter. Any time I have lost, I tripled the effort," he told reporters in Romania, where he was on an official visit ."

Italians and I have met a few are sick of the right wing can''t keep my cock in my trousers infact lets face it  American Republican Politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment